Friday, December 18, 2009

family, friends, life and living

Family, friends, life and living

Today, rather than press on with the work that really needed to be done, I thought I would simply visit people within our workplace and listen to what they had to say, ask a question and then listen some more.

I continue to so very impressed with the quality of folks we have working with us. More so, I found that family, friends, life and living are 1st and foremost in their lives. It makes them feel good to give, and give, and give without any expectations in return.

Some are making gains and advances in their personal lives and mental health, and it shows up BIG time. Still others made the lives of others in underdeveloped counties better, and brought back a renewed appreciation for life and purpose here in the US.

I am so honored to be invited to be part of their lives through their stories. Their stories help me lead more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment